My client is one of the leading digital-procurement organisations in Europe. Having expanded their product line and services they have opened up numerous offices in several countries and are now looking for a software architect in the hub their development and innovation centre in the Munich.
They presence is really felt globally and their working environment is unparalleled.
You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas into our client’s cloud systems and work with a talented team. This opportunity offers you a chance to hone and develop your skills and work with the latest technologies.
My client offers a very generous salary package and the chance to be part of a diverse meritocratic and close-knit culture with a salary of up to €120 ,000 + benefits.
- Develop and design microservices for a large-scale SaaS Cloud Platform
- Create services via REST interface for M2M, Web UI and Mobile customers
- Ensure compatibility within the existing cloud infrastructure
- Unit test and document all developed code
- Working within an agile team closely with the PO and the Architect
- Support the whole lifecycle of the application
- 4+ years of Java and Java EE
- Understanding of Web Services and technologies in general and cloud services in particular
- Experience in Micro-service and API design and development
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience with Container-based deployment, Docker knowledge preferred
- Nice-to-have: experience with state-of-the-art Web frameworks, such as Angular or Ember or React
- Market Leading salary
- Start-up culture
- Free fruit every day!
- A chance to work with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Truly international team, English working environment
- Yearly bonuses
- Flat hierarchy and opportunity to grow in the company
- Generous stock option, training and development packages